ColourPop is an L.A company that has turned the makeup industry upside down. The shadows and highlighters have a very unique texture. Their netlike consistancy make the color POP! no pun intended ;-) The best part is that they do not test on animals.
Here are is the list of my ColourPop purchase:
- Bravery: Brown with a matte finish
- Strength: Peachy caramel with a satin finish
- Hope: Opal with pink, violet and silver duo chrome sheer finish
- Kindness: Red brown undertone with a gold green and blue duo chrome in a sheer finish
These are the other ColourPop products I purchased
- Stole the show: light cool toned gold with pink, silver and gold
- Game face: Copper with a ultra metallic finish
- I heart this: cool toned taupe with silver and glitter
MAC has done it again! they came out this a limited edition product that has everyone going BANANAS. Scented Fix + YAY, I purchased Cucumber and Coconut. There are also Yuzu, Rose and Lavender scents.
P.S - "Never forget that true beauty comes from within" JL